Saturday, November 13, 2010

Made it to Japan


Made it to Japan and the nice thing to see once arriving is the amazing vending machines they have here. These thing sell everything from cold tea, cold coffee, to hot coffee and beer. Nice to need a tall cold one even at 9AM in the morning. Last night we hit sushi, and I think from the jet lag I forgot to take pictures but my favorite roll was the Fatty Tuna with raw quail egg. If I get a chance to have some more I will need to take a picture of this amazing delicatessen wrapped in a nice seaweed bed. Today we are heading out to visit some of the different prefectures in Japan with Harajuku and Asakasa/Harajuku. Shuan is going to get her hair cut here and from what they are saying the stylist is really good. Either that or she is coming out buzzed like me LOL.

3 comments:

Betty said...

Your President is in Japan too.

Sports Geek said...

All the way to Japan for a Quail egg? Next time you get a craving let me know. I can give you one out of the backyard for just under the price of airfare and 1 night hotel.

Michael said...

But I think the Japanese Quail is a little more cleaner LOL