Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Heading up Malaysiam Coast



Shuan and I made it to Mega Mall yesterday and the nice thing about malaysia is if you need any type of clothing brand from all over the world they have those designers. During lunch we got some Roti and some sizzling plate with noodles and meat, but I must say I find myself going back to Roti. Love this stuff can eat it all the time, but I saw the mound of butter they use to make this bread tasty and well need to refrain on eating too much. Today we are going to drive up the coast to our resort hotels. Getting all packed right now and I know if I don't hurry she is going to yell at me LOL. I think I have a bit of time, but we should be going up the coast on a scenic drive via some jungles as we head out of Malaysia. Time I feel like we can do a Destination Truth episode and head to the haunted mosk and do an investigation but the land leeches scare me a bit even though I am sure they don't hurt when they bite. Ok, time to get read and finish packing more nice pics of the resort to come.

2 comments:

Betty said...

It's about time you blogged. It's been two days.

Michael said...

Hard shuan always wants to surf the internet instead of letting me blog LOL